cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change oreder Related Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

The Scenario is in my Company For a Particular Sales order type ZTFA can do invoice without delivery and PGI, now my company decided to stop this process and must follow this steps Order > Delivery > PGI > Invoice

could you please advise me how can i do this without creating a new order type for this i want to do the changes in existing Order type

Thanks In advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

for ZTFA Sales order type assign your delivery type and billing type in VOV8.

and in your item category maintain billing relevance as B and maintain copy controls between your order type and delivery time and billing type.

regards

GopiPonnala

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the existing order type ZTFA  in VOV8( maintain the Shipping tab as delivery type LF and  under Billing tab maintain del bill type F2)

And for the item category in VOV7 ( change the billing relevance to B as suggested already).

And finally maintain the copy controls VTLA and VTFL, you can take the ref of copy controls of OR -LF-F2.  check this and please update it, i did not test this from my end.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nifrash,

One sales document type you want two ways to create

1 order - delivery- pgi - billing ---TAN

2.order -- billing----------------------ZTAN

in your case you can control through the item category , that means you have to create one more item category as per the below screen shot .. that has to assign to your sales order and when ever you are creating your sales area you have to change manually .schedule lines creation is not required for new item category .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.