Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during user switch (read).Message no. XMS_ADM100

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Experts:

we are using SNC system.    We have already had a client 600 in server SN2,  and now created a new client 700.

in client 700 system ,  a XML Message came from PI  and occured  a errer for SNC side reason.    Once the error was corrected in SNC, we need restart the XML message. but while  carring out the restart button,  a logon window poped with Client 600 and user input.   the actually clinet is 700. So will appear error 'Error during user swithch(read)'.

I guess a  across client setting  caused the error. but I don't how to do ?

thanks.

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although the post is old, I will comment on it anyway.

The error is due to the username in RFC destination SAPXIPP<client> is different from PI/PO HTTP destination of the IFlow. So align the username of (ECC) RFC destination and (PI) HTTP destination would fix it.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

Were you able to solve this? We have the RFC connection and the user working properly but still getting the same issue when trying to reprocess error messages.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a same issue encountered in our Production environment, could you please let me know if you have solved this issue by any chance?

Regards,

Sunita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today,I also met the issue and i found the error was caused by RFC SAPXIPP<clnt>,Please check this rfc whether exist ,if don't exist ,please create it and also check the user whether was locked by missing logon.