cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some clarification reg SAP ME 15.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working on SAP ME 15.0 and in the process of setting up the system. In this regard there are two issues where we would appreciate some inputs.

For work center transfer, the help document talks of IDoc type LOIWCS03 which enables sending of capacity data also. But in our ECC system I do not see this IDoc type available.

Another point is related to IDoc for production order LOIPRO03. Though it is available in the system with additional segments and fields but when I use it, these additional fields are not carrying any information.

Which ECC release and SP level the above two refer to? We are on ECC 6.05 SP level 09.

Any clue on this would help us explore the new features also that are made available in SAP ME 15.0.

Look forward to your reply,

Thanks in advance,

K S Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrej,

Please check if you have activated the business function LOG_PP_MES_INT_01, LOG_PP_MES_INT_02 and LOG_PP_MES_INT_03 using transaction SFW5.

0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Please, refer to SAP Note 1879852 - 'Enable maintenance of ME resource type in ERP' for the first point.

As to the second point: check out ERP Field Maintenance in ME. There you define what fields are updated and how once message is received from ERP. If you need to map some fields that are not mapped by standard functionality, you'll need to adjust XSLT in MEINT to do so.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thanks very much for the immediate reply.

I am checking out the note referred to by you and will revert back.

Regarding the other point, the issue is that not all the segment fields are getting populated in LOIPRO03 IDoc in ECC itself. Hence this would be an issue to be dealt on ECC side. For example, the segment E1KBEDL is there LOIPRO03 IDoc which is not getting populated in the IDoc. My question was related to this. I hope my doubt is clear.

Thanks

K S Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

And the second topic should be covered by SAP Note 1787562 - 'OEE integration of ERP production orders and work centers'. Please, check the corresponding section about iDOC Enhancements there.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I read the note, but unfortunately, I could not find out what I do need to do on ERP side, so that E1KBEDL is populated. With LOIPRO03, this should be standard.

Regards,

Andrej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrej,

Check the following screen shot:

This segments get filled if you are working with capacity split function. In this case if you are using LOIWCS03 IDoc for work center which has individual capacities defined then in ME this IDoc creates a work center for the main work center and nested resources for the individual capacities. Now when you create a production order with this work center and do a capacity split in the relevant operation and send the IDoc through LOIPRO03 the segment E1KBEDL gets populated. You can also check integration of ECC with SFDM. You will get lot of information there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Srinivas