cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behaviour: DELFOR01-IDoc fails with IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE on prod - But working on test system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

curretnly we have a very strange problem with a quite simple scenario: We exchange DELINS-DELFOR01 Idocs with a extern customers. We get the files a simple IDoc and just have to switch to fiels within the mapping in order to the correct field values.

So in our PI it is a simple 1-to-1 mapping with two external data types. In our test-system the scenario is working fine so we transported it to our produrction system. There we are faceing a strange error:

We really don't know why this error occurs as our poruction system has the same version as our testsystem (both NW 7.40 double stack)

Does anyone of you has a clue about the problem?

regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution. The field CRETIM had the wrong format. I have corrected the mapping and know it is working. Still I'm a little bit confused why it was working this way on our test system...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these:

Try re-importing meta data as diptee suggested.

Check if you have any special characters or any value which is not expected at charPosition=431 in the payload.

Check if you have assigned "IDOC BEGIN=1"

Regards,

Aditya

binod8
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Can you please recheck all the end to end configurations in Prod system ? Also compare the structure and how the data appears in IDOC that you are processing in test and prod.

You may also check the below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3147761

Thanks,

Binod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Try re-importing idoc metadata on Configuration and Monitoring Home > Adapter Engine > Idoc Adapter Monitor > Metadata Monitor

Regards,

Diptee