cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS - Print original for online PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with the function "print original" which is available in CV02N for example. In my DMS documents, the originals are pdf files stored online.

I found the customizing to define workstation application and defined the application %AUTO% for the application URL and application types 1 and 3. This is working perfectly for display option, when I click my browser opens and I view the PDF file.

But when I try to print, Adobe Reader opens without being able to read my online document and to print it.

Did anybody already have the same issue?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Jules,

regarding this behavior I have to inform you that the print of PDF files is only possible within two steps. This is due to technical restriction on the Adobe Reader side and cannot be influenced by the SAP system. After you press the printing button in your R/3 system the Adobe Reader opens and you have to start printing here again. I'm sorry that I cannot send you a more positive reply but this behavior is due to the behavior of the Adobe application and I can only recommend you to contact the Adobe support for furhter questions on this issue.

Best regards,
Christoph

Answers (0)