cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM error LS24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have this issue with a Part Number, like you can see, LS24 show that I have 264 pcs of this PN in Sloc MP01, and BIN  920 Transfer... BUT  I have the -265 pcs in the same SLOC and BIN, how i can fix this issues??...

Many Thanks for your help and support!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose, as said before, use LT01 where you need to enter the source storage type, bin (920 / transfer), quant number 143859, and destination storage type, bin (920 / transfer), and quant number 143858.

This will result in disappearing of both quants.

First one will be 264 - 264 = 0 (deleted)

second one => -264 + 264 = 0 (deleted)
It's really half-a-minute work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Mihailo ..... 

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose,

As far as I know, Interim area 920 is normally used to manage stock transfers between plants in WM.

Please, check with MB51 if you have any 301 movement for your part which has originated a posting change notice. If this is the case, create and confirm the related TO.

Regards,

Gianmarco

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share your LT01 screen where you are entering the Quant  number. You are supposed to put the Quant number as mentioned below in the LT01 screen.

In the initial thread you mentioned quantity as 265 but the screen is having 264 only ??

Enter the +ve Quant number in source and -ve Quant in Destination and press enter system will populate the other detail (Stype, Sbin) from Quant

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually you can eliminate both quants by moving the positive onto the negative quant with LT01 and movement type 999.

Do you have already a clue how this got created? did you do a receipt and cancelled it again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes!, I tried to do that, but the result is tha the positive quantity increase and happen the same with the minus quantity, and thats occurs beacuse both Storagebins, Sloc and Item are same....

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is unclear to me, this could only happen if you do it the other way around

Former Member
0 Kudos

for me is unclear too!,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make some screenshots from LS24 before, LT01 in detail and LS24 after, and from LT21