cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task & Resources Dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working with PPM 6.0. We created a 'Resource Pool', but once is created we can´t even see it on the screen:

Yet we don't address the same issue when we create a team:

We can't get any information in Resources Workcenter application, and this is our real goal here, to get information in tasks and reasources workcenter applications.

We suppose it's due to a lack of authorization. The weird thing is that when we do an advanced search we do see a list of employees without finding what they have in common.

I would really appreciate some help here.

Regards,

Anna Rodriguez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have solved this problem by implementing SAP note '1881232 - Issues by using the PPM Resource Management'.

Best Regards,

Anna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Check whether the resource pools created are available in the back end table 'RPM_RES_POOL'.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the quick response. Resource pools are available in the table 'RPM_RES_POOL':

I can't use must of the PPM dashboards, not getting the information.

Eventhough I can't see the resource pools I have created, I can see the teams I create.

And although I can't see information in the Resources Workcenter application, I do get data in the Staffing Workcenter application.

Just don't know if it has something to do with authorizations or parameters or something I'm not considering.

Do you have an idea, solution, suggestion....advice?

Thanks in advance.

Anna