cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFM1 flags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working on a complex CIF for Material master, customer material and customer material info record.

I am writing logic in function exit EXIT_SAPCLMAT_001. My requirement is based on the check boxes in CFM1, I need to write logic .(MATLOC , MARC etc data).

I am unable to get the all the check boxes/flags of CFM1 tcode to this exit.

Could anybody help me

1)how to get the selection screen checkbox data from CFM1 to this exit. if not this exit, how to handle this requirement.

2)when selected 'customer material'....Customer material details are populated. How to get Customer number (KUNNR) value to this exit? I tried to search all CIF importing/changing tables in exit like MATLOC/MARA/MARC ..etc, but unable to get customer number

example: in CFM1 ---> material dependent object --> check box   'material'   ... CB 'customer Material'...

I have done lot of searching on this forum, but unable to get the information.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For material master you can use BAdI: SMOD_APOCF005.

In case you need to read more information from ECC when the materials are CIF'd you can use FM: 'RFC_READ_TABLE' in APO using this BadI.

Check this document that has a sample code:

Now for Customer material I have never enhanced the CIF. I made a quick search and I am not sure if there us a badi or exit for it.

Maybe you can debug the CIF when the custmer material is CIF'd and check if there is an exit or badi or enhancement point available for your requirement.

Read this article if you don't know how to debug the CIF:

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mariano.

This information is really useful.

Answers (0)