cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum supported NW/ECC release (SNC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PM,

i have a customer who likes to setup SAP SSO for his older SAP landscape. Can you please let me know, if the following ECC versions are supported by the SAP CommonCryptoLib/SecureLoginLibrary:

• ECC 6.00 (ERP)
  • ECC 6.03 (ERP)
  • ECC 6.06 (HCM)
  • ECC 6.17 (ERP)

The SAP SSO PAM says 4.6c, 6.20, 6.40 and 7.x+. Just want to make sure, if this was ever tested or is anyhow supported by SAP.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Carsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carsten,

The Product Availability Matrix (PAM) is the official source to find supported product versions dependencies.

According to the PAM for SAP SSO 2.0 SP03 the Secure Login Library supports the SAP ABAP Applications Server Versions 4.6C, 6.20, 6.40, 7.0x, 7.1x, 7.2x and 7.3x (on the Operating systems listed on the same page 11 of the PAM document).

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Message was edited by: Martina Kirschenmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this info Donka, now I have the official info for my customer 😉

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carsten,

Actually ECC versions are different from SAP ABAP Applications Server Versions and I mixed by mistake the SAP ABAP Applications Server Versions mentioned in PAM (SAP SSO 2.0 SP03) with ECC.

SAP ERP 6.0 (including ECC) runs on NW 7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.3, 7.31, 7.4

Secure Login Library supports these NW versions, so the ECC versions mentioned by you are also supported because they run on these NW versions.

Sorry for this misunderstanding!

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

pankaj_sharma04
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Donka,

Going by PAM I am going to try SSO on one of the old ECC servers we have in one of our region which runs ECC 5.0 on NW 640 PL 25. NW version 640 is supported as per PAM so I assume SSO will work on the ECC server.

Regards,

Pankaj

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Yes,The Secure Login Library is supported with AS ABAP Application Server version 6.40.

Regards,

Donka

Answers (0)