cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System should automatically high light line item which has already delivered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our requirement is whenever we are going to see VL02N, system should automatically high light line item 10 as this has already delivered.

We are creating delivery VL01N for sales order  and saved it.

Now we are going to VL02N and checking for both line items whether delivery has created or not.

Expected Result:

Delivery should be created for line item 10 and it should be automatically highlighted to differentiate and line item 20 which we have selected qty 0, delivery has not created.

There is no issue while creating delivery.We want to differentiate  the delivery line item and want to high light it automatically.

What we have customize in T code VL02N so that we should get it highlight while saving delivery doc.

Kindly suggest and let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

DSP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DSP ,

Your Requirement is possible but it is not possible with standard , you have to go for Z Development .

you have to write the logic in the user exit to check with VBFA Table by passing sales order number and delivery type and line item and compare with vbap line item . then sales order line item QTY and VBFA Delivery QTY not matches then pop up has to show the pending QTY . if it matches any how delivery will not allow to enter .

but it is not advisable to go for customizing in user exit  .

or

you can create customizing report like ZSD_PENDING_DO , so that your user can know how much DO QTY pending for particular SO line item Qty .some time user dose not know the system feasibility, that we have to explain clearly .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a lot Reddy.

Agree with you,our technical team also told the same thing.

Your suggestion also I will discuss with ABAPers.

Regards,

DSP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Let me clarify little more.

We have to  highlight line item 10,for this line item we have already created delivery so that User know that line item 10 has delivered and 20 is pending.

Note: There is no delivery split, we are creating manual delivery.

Regards,

DSP

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you allow delivery creation for zero quantity in the first place?

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DSP,

User can always go to sales order and check the status of that order. You can also build your own reports for analysis purpose.

However if you copy the line item which is already delivered then there will be lot of confusion  for example:

• The output will carry the information of product which is already delivered
  • This line item will also be copied to Billing document etc etc.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We have to  highlight line item 10,for this line item we have already created delivery so that User know that line item 10 has delivered and 20 is pending

For information, if any particular line item in a sale order has been completed, then, the same will not flow to delivery as you have shared with quantity 1.  This means, still for line item, there is an open quantity.  Check your sale order

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thanks a lot.

We have manually changed quantity form 10 to 0 for line item 20, as user don't want to create delivery at a time for both line item.

This is just a one scenario we have in sales.

Regards,

DSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshipathi/Atul,

Thanks a lot .

I agree with both of you.

In our scenario, sometimes we will create delivery 2 or 3 times for same customer with line item 10 then 20, then 30 and 40...

Customer wants us to highlight line item which we have already delivered.

We are not splitting the delivery and just we want to customize  VL01N/VL02N so that we can get this functionality.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

DSP

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DSP,

May be you can create the new output for sharing earlier delivery details. However for doing this you should not copy the delivered items in delivery document.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks a lot.

We don't want any highlight in output.I am talking about line item of delivery document while changing in VL02N, we want to highlight line item 10 for exp, which we have delivered.

I hope this time am clear.

Regards,

DSP

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DSP,

As mentioned earlier to know about  delivered line  item you can use reports or can go to that sales order .

Could you please justify why would you like to do that ?

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

We are creating for one sales order, multiple deliveries and saving it. Whenever we are going to VL02n tcode, we want to see how many line items are delivered and non deliverable items, we are specifying quantity 0 manually.

Just customer wants us to highlight line item which we have already delivered.

Regards,

DSP

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DSP,

Honestly I believe there is something wrong in your business process and  need immediate attention to rectify that.

Again I will recommend to use reports or  else go to order and check the order. Checking order will be good option as you can track the complete order status. Only the difference here will be instead of Vl02n you will be accessing Va02/va03 for the required information.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks a lot.

There is nothing wrong with business process but we have crazy user who wants this option.

We have also given other couple of options and now we  are working with ABAPer's team to customize VL02N tcode.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

DSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

You already say crazy user, why entertain them. Ask them to justify with strong reason first. This is like making something impossible to become possible. There is no such thing as highlight the line during save.

The only possible solution for you is to use GUI XT add on function. From there you could customize the screen to whatever the user like.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want highlight Line item which isn't delivered & which has delivered .

For eg - You have two line item.    Line item 10 - has been delivered .

Line item 20 - is not delivered. & now user wants that delivered line item should be highlighted in Delivery.

Best suggestion is - Same can be checked in Sales Order .via VA02. Line item 10 will be in display mode & Line item 20 will be in editable mode as per below screen shot.

Hence it could be empathized .

Thanks

Kamlesh.

Message was edited by: Kamlesh Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Let me suggust VA02 tcode also.

Regards,

DSP