cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.1 Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement build a new landscape with GRC systems from Quality to Production. I have gone through the guides, its saying mainly upgrade from 10.0 to 10.1. If its a new installation i am not able to get any docs related to it. I have a Linux RHEL 6.3 and Oracle 11 g. Kindly  help on this.

Regards,

Karthik.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have gone through all the guides. Now the Client only want Process control 10,1 alone.

So the steps are like. I have install a new SAP system with process control 10.1

Oracle binaries installation

Install NW 7.40 SP04

ERP components such as BASIS,ABAP,ST-PI..etc

then the shared add on installation of GRC ( GRCFNDA )

Client copy from 000 to production client

Activating the Applications in Clients

Checking SAP ICF Services

Configuring the SAP NetWeaver Gateway

Maintaining System Data for Process control as note 1313108 - System Data Maintenance for GRC Process Control

SAP Process Control BC Sets

Creating the Initial User in the ABAP System for process control.

Review my steps and let me know its fine.

Regards,

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You seem to be going on the right track so far.

I would like to highlight one point: While activating the BC-sets, you need be careful over which ones to be activated and the right sequence. As once activated, there is no going back.

For the complete detail, you can refer the installation guide for SAP Process Control 10.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply.I gone through that too. While activating the client we have to activate only process control. Then BC -sets they have given for each separately i can also see the shared bc sets for process control and risk management. Whether I have to activate it.

Regards,

R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right..

You need to select Application client as PC.

Attention would be required mainly over the business configuration activation stage.

For BC-sets actication for PC you need to look at GRFN*, GRPC* in SCPR20

Then you need to configure the workflows for PC which is somewhat different to AC. Unless you active and configure workflows in PC as instructed in the IMG Help and also activate the BC sets, Process Control will not work.

Kindly let us know in case of any more suggestions or issues.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am not able to find any configuration guide for PC 10.1 in SMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Configuration guide for PC is not available on SMP. But you can follow the guidelines from installation guides.

Kindly let us know where exactly you need assistance.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for the reply. Let me know where to find the appropriate guide for the pre,install and post steps.

Br,

Karthik

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

service market place.

you can find installation for NW7.4

regards,

Prasant

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

New Installation you will get in service market place.

SAP GRC 10.1 needs NW 7.4 with SP02 but you can go with latest SP level.

installation is same as usual normal installation. then deploy GRC component for GRC10.1

this you can deploy suing saint as well not required to have SUM. again your decision.

you need steps for installation?

and post installation?

Regards,

Prasant