cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - Background Color in WPF Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to change the background color in an Agentry application that targets the Windows 1024x768 platform.  I am running the application in SMP 3.0 SP03 and using the v7 WPF client.  I'm specifically changing the style on a transaction screen where I want the background color to be black and the fore color to be white.  I've tried changing the screen style at multiple levels including the platform and screen.  I can't seem to get it to work though.  Can anyone think of something I might be doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Christopher,

Have you tried changing it at the field level?

I would also strongly encourage you to upgrade to the SDK SP05 WPF client as it includes support for some additional styles (header color, tab color) along with other fixes.

I'm not exactly sure where you are trying to change the color but the following is a screenshot from my WPF client showing background color changes.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Thanks for the response!  The field styles appear to be working.  However, I was trying to change the background color of the actual screen (gray area in your second image).  I will try SP05 and see if that makes a difference.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I tried it on SP05 as well and setting the background color does not work.  I suspect it has just not been implemented yet.

--Bill