cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Group Wise Report......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have maintained Material Group of Material Master in Basic Data1. We want the report Material Group Wise Invoice made during the period.

Is there any standard report for this ? Pl. let me know.

Yusuf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

Apart from standard report via MCTC,you could do the following using SAP Query:

1) Enter T.Code SQ02 and maintain your infoset .Inside the infoset click on JOIN BASIS table and write the name of the first table from which you want to extract data. Say, your first table is VBAK and press enter, then you join another table VBAP. You can join only those tables which have some link (common values) amongst themselves.

2) Assign this infoset to user group.In our case, user group would be SD.You also need to assign your user name to this user grp.This is accomplished in SQ03.

3) Then enter T Code SQ01 and create your query.Here you will decide your selection screen and the display screen of your query.

With this procedure you would be able to get the desired reports.

Please award points, if found suitable.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

KONV table cannot be used in SQ01 ? I want pick discount from KONV. Which is another table where i can get discount.

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for each sales order you will have unique number called as Document condition which store in 'VBAK-KNUMV' by using this number and your condition type u have to goto KONV table then u will get values.

reward if it hepls

Rajendra