cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:mapping.MappingException: 204

0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is file(with FCC) to IDOC scenario and it is an ICO. System is 7.31.

Channel fails with the error : Error: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: 204

From the trace I found that : Channel picks the file and does FCC successfully and failing in Mapping. The message id is shown in Channel monitoring but the same message is not found in message monitoring. No message have processed for the interface at all in message monitoring window.

Please help me in this regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Have you tried to compare the source file between the failed one and the right one in Design time?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

It was problem with Source fieldNames in FCC. It is corrected and processed. I can see the message in message monitoring but unable to find the source payload. In Open Message,only target payload(IDOC) is shown.

Please help me to find the source payload to check if the FCC has created the structure correctly.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I think your PI is java-only installation. Have you checked this roles in order to see the payload Monitoring Roles - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library?

Check also you stagging/loging configuration, this Vladim Klimov blog is exceptional to understand how it works

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take your payload and test in message mapping test tab.

Make sure that source target needs to be map to Target node.

Thanks,

Sreenivas