Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Production Campaign - Integration with ERP

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use APO 7.03 and SAP ECC 6.0

I cannot convert planned order belonging to a campaign to prod orders. I set the conversion indicator in APO but nothing happens. In CIF Delatreport I see the following error:

Order with ext. no. 000000234 (matl 0000000000010000253/plant 1000) has conversion indicator in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF165

Diagnosis

The planned order with number 000000234 for product 0000000000010000253 in location 1000 exists in SAP APO and SAP R/3.

Order 000000234 has a conversion indicator in SAP APO. The order has not yet been converted in SAP APO or SAP R/3.

Procedure

The inconsistency between SAP R/3 and SAP APO can be rectified by transferring the order to be converted from SAP APO to SAP R/3. This will trigger the conversion in SAP R/3.

But I can convert any other planned order for the same product that is not included in any campaigns. So the issue is about the CIF and the campaigns.

Publication is maintained for both inhouse production and campaigns, among others. CIF integration model in SAP ERP is active. The campaign is transferred to SAP ECC with all belonging planned orders.

thanks!

Pilvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Pilvi,

Did you create integration model for production orders?

In the material master - is the view Work Scheduling created?

Thanks, Marius

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

yes, int model and work scheduling are maintained. I can convert all planned order not belonging to a campaign to prod order without any problem (the same product).

I just cannot convert planned order if it belongs to a campaign.

Therefore I am asking myself now if I can use production campaign in APO together with SAP PP => with production orders!!!

I know that campaign planning is widely used in process industry => with process orders.

br,

Pilvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

Production orders can't be used in campaigns. Only process orders. See SAP Note 1393968.

Best Regards,

Mike

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

thank you!

best regards,

Pilvi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

I just tried to convert one planned order to production one in SAP ERP in transaction md04. no problem. the only thing is that the new production order is not visible in the production campaign in APO? I can see it in the product view.

When I check the campaign in SAP ECC, tranx    a pop-up shows up "Production order 1100000003 will be deleted". The related info is:

Production order 1100000003 will be deleted

Message no. PCA072

Diagnosis

There is no provision for production orders in production campaigns.

System Response

Production orders will no longer be displayed in the order list and the assignment will be deleted when the campaign is saved.

Procedure

Create an appropriate process order for the order quantity and include the order in the production campaign.

So does that mean that I cannot use the functionality of production campaigns with production orders?