cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR SRM to SUS standard

0 Kudos

hello,

We have a problem with a scenario that was created in 2009 and has a standard package for SAP SRM [ PurchaseOrder (SUS) ]

IDOC to PI call is currently done by PROXY is sent to SRM. It is at this time when we figure how PI OK but with the ACK Knowlege in error:

Capture PI:

Detail of the message in PI:

In addition the message in the SRM (SXI_MONITOR) out as follows:

Detail SRM message (SUS):

Also add a capture level proxy configured SRM (SUS) for this standard interface:

I've been reviewing the SCN possible errors like this and I've found the following post:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2150916

But I understand that not apply because we have already installed the mentioned.

Can you think might be going on or how I could deal with it?

Thank you!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki!

Thanks for you respond.

I try to regenerate the proxy but SRM team tell me that it is not possible because is a standard sap solution.

It is true?

On the other hand, If i try to regenerate for my part, i don't see enabled "regenerated" option. Do i need any specific role?:

Regards!

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Álvaro,

I deleted my reply because i didn't notice that the proxy was standard. With the standard you can't reactivate the proxy. I think the problem could be between the PI and the ECC interface versions. I would try to re-import the package, but im not sure, better to wait another suggestion.

Regards.

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

I think you should focus on INTERFACE_SIGNATURE_ERROR.

the error is similar to:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3240396

and

Which is your PI version?

Another thing I try would be re-instal Product and Software Components in SDL and reimporting in ESR. But It would the last option.

Regards,

Jose Antonio

0 Kudos

Hi Jose Antonio,

My PI version is 7.1 sp1. I try to apply the next SAP notes but without success:

1) 1951130 XI runtime: Typical problems in receiver proxy system

Not applicable. The payload has correct XML format and I don't upgrade my receiver system (1714297)

2) 1941249 XI runtime: Receiver proxy restart generates dump

Not applicable. I haven't any dump with  the restart message, it is only when i obtain knowlegde ack.

3) 1714297 PI message with error XIProxy INTERFACE_SIGNATURE_ERROR

Not applicable. The interface (via sProxy) can not be regenerated because it is a standard interface.

I have tried all of the above without success. Any idea What could I do?

Thanks,

Regards.