Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI-With No accounting document

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client requirement is he wants to no accounting document to be generated at the time of PGI.

He need stock to be reduced while selling to customer.But he dont want to generate accounting document.

Is there any solution available for this.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thbis have been rectified with the help  of abap programing.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you can try with few changes in OMJJ .for the movement type-601 combines with Tansaction-VL01N you can remove the Posting string which is attached to movement type+Account modif

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using a valuated material, then your requirement does not make any sense.

Why they do not want to generate an accounting document ? What is the reason behind that ?

How can you control the FI balance for these G/L accounts ?

When a material is received in your warehouse, then it post an accounting entry, hence stock inventory account will debit accordingly. Now if you do not credit the stock inventory account, then how can your FI balance will match ?

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Our scenario we are doing inter company STO process.

Receiving company is a trading company,here no value addition is done to the product.

Mostly stock will be supplied to their customer at the instance material reaches receiving company,only few will be kept as stock.

The client says that they are only trading company,they don’t want to show it as inventory,they  want to assign a P&L account in BSX.

They want different P&L accounts to be hitted during MIGO and PGI .

In Standard

MIGO

Inventory A/c –Dr

Gr/Ir-Cr

PGI

COGS-Dr

Inventory A/c-Cr

Now the client says they want entry as below

MIGO

P&L A/c 1 -Dr

Gr/Ir-Cr

PGI

COGS-Dr

P&L A/c 2-Cr

Now our problem ,we receive same material and sell the same material ,so we cannot differentiate Valuation class.So that we not assign different G/L’s (P&L 1,P&L 2).

They dont want to nullify those P&L G/L accounts.

So now they are saying they don’t want to have any accounting document while creating PGI,when supplying plant supplies to their customer.

Is it possible in standard or else it can be done with any user exits.

Kindly help me out.

Pradeep M

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any problem to use third party scenario ?

Have a look into the overview of third party scenario

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I suggested them Inter company Billing Process.

They say that they need the stock to come inside receiving plant and gets reduced.

Moreover it seems due to some government regulations supplying plant cannot sell directly to customer,they need a trader who will buy from supplying company and sell to end customers.

Only for this purpose they created a company Trading partner as Limited Liability company.

Also they told us to check how the trading companies will act globally .

Pradeep M

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of my knowledge, if you want to store the stock in warehouse for the material, then you have to manage the inventory account (transaction key BSX) and it will always create an accounting entry at the time of Goods Receipt and as well as Goods Issue.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dev,

We convinced them to certain extent,is it possible to create an entry as below,

MIGO

P&L A/c 1 -Dr

Gr/Ir-Cr

PGI

COGS-Dr

P&L A/c 2-Cr

If not possible,can any user exit can be used.

Pradeep

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be or may be not. Since you want to change the standard SAP account determination (account determination of BSX transaction key), so I doubt it can be done or not.

You may can consult with your ABAP team.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client requirement is as below,

They want to hit the accounts as below,

MIGO

P&L A/c 1 -Dr

Gr/Ir-Cr

PGI

COGS-Dr

P&L A/c 2-Cr

In order to achieve this,which user exit will help me to do this.

Kindly advise me to do this,so that i can suggest my Abap team

Pradeep

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but you can try the enhancement LMR1M002. Refer to the discussion