Script Error After logging in via NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

recently I just upgraded my ECC6 EHP7 Support package as follows;

SAP_GWFND from 740 SP5 to 740 SP8

SAP_UI from 740 SP6 to SP9

before the upgrade there was no issue accessing via NWBC,

but after the upgrade I'm getting script issue every time when I login, open tab, etc..

anyway to fix this issue?

Thank you,

Regards,

Ura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ura,

Yes, we had the same issue, we didn't really fix it but just went into the ICF node configuration for NWBC and changed the logon screen setting to use a different logon screen. I'm not in front of my system right now so I can't tell you exactly the change we made. But if you go to the NWBC ICF node (SICF) and go to Error Pages tab, then Logon Error tab, then click on the configuration button beside the System Logon radio button. In there you can change the logon layout and procedure, try changing it and saving.

This must be a bug introduced in SP9 - would not be surprised if there was a note to fix it - have you checked?

Hth,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I tried to check on the note but didn't find anything about and where do I find the NWBC ICF node, it seems I couldn't locate it either

Thank you for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ura,

You've found it alright. Just double click on the nwbc node in your screenshot under sap/bc/ if you are using the new UI2 runtime you should use /sap/bc/ui2/nwbc.

After you double click you should find the screens I mention above.

Hth,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

alright, man! cool.

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There is a SAP note note available that solves the issue permanently. The note number is:

2039046 - NWBC Logon - Script error in lightspeed.js: Unable to get value of property 'SL_FORM'

Best Regards

/Magnus