cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate File check not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario where in 1st ICO is SFTP-> FILE scenario. Duplicate File check has been selected on SFTP sender channel here.

I have a 2nd ICO (FILE -> SOAP) which now picks up files from 1st ICO and processes it and sends it to a 3rd ICO. Dupliacte file check option has been set on the sender FILE channel of 2nd ICO too.

We need to block any dupliacte files from being sent to ICO3.

I have issues at two points:

1. As per business scenario, SFTP channel is supposed to run only once in a month. So, while testing if I place a file today processs it and then STOP the channel and restart it at a later point of time; and retry sending the same file agian (same content, name and modified date) the dupliuacte check does not work. If the channel is kept ON continuosly only then the dupliacte check works.

2. In 2nd ICO: The last modified date time is changed (file name is same) when file is placed from 1st ICO to a folder from where 2nd ICO picks it up. Hence the dupliacte check fails here too.

Is there a way to check for duplicates in this process?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

I didn't know the issue if you stop the channel, but have you consider the possibility of using availability time planning on the channel and to avoid to stop it? ()

How threshold have you set?, check Michal's blog

Also you can check it manually, check Raj's blog

Regards.