cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign one workcenter to more than one plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Experts,

My client has centralized workcenter who can do maintenance tasks for more than one plant, and accordingly, I need to assign this work center to all the plants in the master data to be able to make the workcenter work in these specific plants. so it their is a way to assign one workcenter to more than one plant?

Thanks for your time, and cooperation.

All the best,

Mohammad Abdelrahman

+201221994984

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Mohammed,

Are you using a centralised or de-centralised model for Maintenance Planning?

(i.e. Planning Plant to Maintenance Plant is 1:n or 1:1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

I am using a de-centralized model, 1:1 relation, this is the solution I've designed.

All the best,

Mohammad Abdelrahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To maintain one work center into more than one plant , create one work center separately in plant then copy from created work center to another work center which u want create for another plant from t code CR01. If ur client have no of work center & plant more then apply through LSMW.

lets do it & revert...

regards,

Amit Awasthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Its a duplicated work, its like If the workcenter is available for 8 hours per day, and I am creating it 3 times means that it is available for 24 hours.

All the best,

Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad,

Follow the following step

1) Create one centralized Planning Plant & assign to multiple Maintenance Plant as per you requirement.

SPRO- Enterprise Structure-Assignment-Plant Maintenance-Assign maintenance planning plant to maintenance plant

2) Create Work Center at Plant level

3) Create Task list at Planning Plant level.

4) Plan you maintenance activity at Maintenance Plant level by centralized Planning Plant.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

I've tried the process you described above before, but the point is the workcenter is assigned to the plant not the Planning plant, i.e: If you created plant 1000, it will be accordingly a maintenance plant 1000, then if you try to assign the work center to plant 1000, the system will accept, so it isn't assigned to planning plant but to maintenance plant or plant.

All the best,

Mohammad Abdelrahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad,

Please follow following steps :

1) Assign one planning plant to no- of maintenance plant.

2) Create Work center at Plant.

3) Create task list at Planning Plant

4) Create no-of equipment's at different Maintenance Plant.

5) Create maintenance work order for different equipment's with same work center.

Thanks

Satish