cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP Application Changes not reflecting in server(browser)

former_member190939
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have created an UI5 application that consumes gateway services, using front end editor.

1. I have made some changes in my editor(eclipse) and submitted my changes to ABAP server. Successful

2. My changes reflected in GW server(SE80 - BSP Application) - Successful

3. I run my application in external browser and I cannot see my changes to my files in Chrome console. Neither in Mozilla or IE. After my clearing history/cache hundreds of times.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seyed,

Since code changes is reflected in GW level but its not being picked up during rum time,

Can u please try clearing the below in GW and try ?

Let me the know out-come.

T-Code ->

/nsmicm

Clear both Local & Global

Regards,

Ashwin

former_member190939
Participant
0 Kudos

I did, but no success!

I deleted the file from the server but my browser still remembers them:-( Any solutions?

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seyed,

Just give a try by clearing cache using t-code -> /iwfnd/cache_cleanup

Above t-code is clear the GW model cache. M not sure if this will help here.

But Give a try and check again.

If its not helping then please refer below which will resolve ur problem.

Please have a look at the below. It might help u :

Regards,

Ashwin

former_member190939
Participant
0 Kudos

Indeed, Yes! It worked 🙂

I got this Lindsay's post a moment ago and I followed her message(pasted below for others' reference). But I don't know which of the below steps had actually done the process. Do you have any idea?

Hi Mauro,

I overcame this issue in a variety of ways:

Firstly, I do all the customisation of the BSP applications locally on my machine.

Then I upload the whole BSP using the program /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD.

In order to make sure the display you see in your browser is the up-to-date version, there are various cache clearing things you can do:

• Program /UI5/RESET_CACHEBUSTER - this has no UI, and takes only a second to run
  • Transaction /UI5/THEME_TOOL : double click on "Invalidate Cache" to refresh the theme cache (if you have made theme changes)
  • Then you have the two model caches mentioned above by Ashish - if you changes the Gateway service but aren't seeing these changes you should run these to ensure the model is up-to-date.
  • Browser caches: make sure you browser cache is cleared: for Chrome this is easy: hit F12 (to get Dev toold open), clickk on the cog icon, and tick the box "Disable cache (while DevTootls is open)" - then keep devtools open while refreshing the page.

The best way to enhance the BSP applications is locally on your machine, and do all your testing locally before uploading.

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

Lindsay

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seyed,

I think the below would have done the process for sure:

• Program /UI5/RESET_CACHEBUSTER - this has no UI, and takes only a second to run
  • Transaction /UI5/THEME_TOOL : double click on "Invalidate Cache" to refresh the theme cache (if you have made theme changes)
  • Browser caches: make sure you browser cache is cleared: for Chrome this is easy: hit F12 (to get Dev toold open), clickk on the cog icon, and tick the box "Disable cache (while DevTootls is open)" - then keep devtools open while refreshing the page.

Regards,

Ashwin

former_member190939
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashwin. I too thought the same.