cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Output for multiple Sales Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client wants to take print outs of multiple sales invoices at a time.

I want to know how can I configure this and from where I will get the list of invoices to take output.

Kindly help in this regard and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alinbindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Alinbindu,

You can go to NACE configuration and check what is the program used to Generate the Output And schedule a Batch job for the same program by giving suitable inputs in variant as per client requirement.

This might solve your problem.

Regards,

Venkateshwarlu.

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alinbindu,

This is a fairly standard process. Have you checked the Transaction Code VF31?.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I was trying in VF31. But in this all invoices are not coming. May be I am putting wrong credentials or something is wrong in configuration level.

Kindly help me in this regard.

regards,

Alinbindu

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alinbindu,

In the transaction VF31, the processing mode can be set as either 1 or 2.

If you select 1 , system picks up Invoices for which the output record is in yellow status (ready to be triggered) (Timing = 3 in the communication details)

If you select 2, then all the invoice for which output has already been triggered will get picked up,

Of primary importance is that VF31 will work only if you have an unprocessed or processed entry for a specific output type in the Invoice. So please check those invoices which are not getting picked up. Check if output is maintained in the Output tab or not and what status it has.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I want to see the whole list of invoices what are made till date, whether it is processed or not and from there I want to take print outs. Is there any other process except VF31?

regards,

Alinbindu

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alinbindu,

The Processing Mode is a mandatory field on the selection screen so selecting all in one go is not possible at least through this standard report.

An alternate would be to copy this program SD70AV3A and remove the Processing mode as mandatory and modify the selection in the code accordingly.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Considering the requirement that you need a list of all invoices, use VBRK to get your invoice list till date.

Pass this list to table NAST to see whether output was processed or not. If you still want to reprocess these invoices, use Tcode VF31.

If your invoice doesn't exists in NAST table means output was not at all initiated, in that case unfortunately you have to process the outputs manually in VF02.