cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent Invoice Processing in Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created a contract and subsequently order and invoice for it.

subsequent Invoice Processing field is manually ticked in order(both at header and item level) but not in contract. But when i try to invoice w.r.t order output is triggered(like fax o/p;int o/p) automatically

Is there any thing i missed ?

Thanks for answering

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PN,

Is the output triggered at the time of saving the invoice or creating the invoice?

If its at saving, then you have a program already existing which triggers that,

If its at the time of creating, then do a debugging at that step .  Take help of ABAPer

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

it is processing at night via some batch job maybe

by issue is that if the manual inv maintenance is ticket why will it get processed by batch

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pn,

So the issue is that the invoice output is created automatically. is it?

and the automatic creation of invoice is not the issue.

You want the invoice to be created automatically and the output should not be created automatically, am i correct?

Please clarify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi.

the automatic creation of invoice is not the issue

the o/p should not process(should be in not processed state) automatically unless manually done

the dispatch time is 3(send with own application) but it is automatically processing which i want to stop

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pn,

the "Subs Invoice Processing". will not have any impact in this case.  As your invoice is creating outputs automatically.

Inorder to prevent automatic output creation, you may have to do changes in the program. May be a user exist you have to use for a validation.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if subsequent Invoice Processing field is ticked in order o/p should not process automatically unless done manually

but in my case it happens as soon as i save the invoice i.e. automatically