cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized notification type needed for Customer's Response in QM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My client has a requirement where he wants to capture the response received from the Customer against the Delivery.

Now, he wants only 1 notification type and that has to be categorized as whether it is a feedback from customer or its a complaint. Remember, the notification type has to be 1.

Secondly, he wants to maintain the texts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Coding field. For this you need to create Codes in Catalog D with Tcode QS41 for different categories of Notifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first need is satisfied by creating the Codes in Catalog D. Thank you Mr. Kavala!

Now can you please guide me how to maintain the 6 Departments as the Tabs in QM notification screen and how to bring the Text Box in the screens of these Tabs?

Note: There are 6 Departments and the text maintained in one Department's Text box must not get reflected to the other Department's Text box.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am doubtful about custom tabs in Notifications, but you can have custom screen areas in exiting tab with custom fields. Go through this document, whether it helps you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These texts will be maintained by the Heads of the Marketing, QA, QC and Production Department, etc. In all 6 departments.

So he wants the Tabs for each department.

The Text maintained by the Head of particular Department will be different from the text maintained by the Head of the Other Department. So these texts should not clash.

How to make this happen? Please help.