cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PURCHASE ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had created the purchase order smartforms it is working fine for me.my issue it is getting output eventhough it is not released must need to get the output only after purchase order is released.is there any exit that i can use.

i had found a field in ekko table which gives us the Release Indicator: Purchasing Document(FRGKE).but not able to know how to stop the purchase order printout.

please help.i am using my own print program.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bala..

im learning smartforms.. can u help me .... do v have any standard smartfroms like in scripts medruck, rvorder01 etc.. hw can v find those standrd smartforms and corresponding print programs...

can u explain me any scenario where u have 2 create ur own purchase order smartform, instead of using standard purchse order smartform.. plz help me

thanks

bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in u r print program

write code

IF EKKO-FRGKE = 'R'.   "RELEASED
CALL U FORM
ENDIF

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your smart form please check the status of the FLAG you have written. If it's not set to release state then, Exit from SMart form. By placing "E" type message or write STOP statement after I type of message.

Idea: In smartform you can insert CODE tab and in that u can check condition and throw error.

Hope this will solve u r problem

<i><b>*Reward points if this is helpful to u.</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

No need to Change anything in Print Program Or Smartforms.

This can be controlled by two ways .

1. Ask functional to maintaine a <i><b>Condition record table with realese Flag</b></i> as one field, so that we mask it from triggering.

2 Second option is ;

Ask your functional for <b><i>requirement assigned to the Output type</i></b> where you can restrict the output to trigger with a check for Output type and set Sy-subrc = 4 .

Output type requirements / Routine can be viewed in <i>Tcode VOFM</i>.

Hope anyone of this will solve the problem.

Tx

Parthi

<b><i>* Reward if useful.</i></b>

<i></i>