cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order confirms qty but when changing batch in Del. says only 0 qty avlb

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The sales order has confirmed the entire quantity. The material is batch managed. When creating the delivery, a different batch is selected than the one proposed by SAP. In MMBE, this batch has unrestricted use stock. For the same batch, there is also stock that is reserved to other orders. However, the system shows stock available under unrestricted use as well

Please help ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read my document

to understand that you are looking at the wrong transaction

and by the way, do not use such phrases as "asap". Anybodies question is equally important and and you do not need to urge volunteers.

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry if I had offended you but I really need a solution quickly because this is a production issue. I had checked if there were reservations for other orders but it seems that even after the reservations, there is 48 unrestricted use. But thanks for posting the document.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you did not even read the document otherwise you would not insist to say you have unrestricted use stock when the message is talking about available stock.

Just read the document again and then post the same sort of screenshots from your system if you want that people to point you directly to place which caused the error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check Co09 and MD04 also.If you read the above Jrgen shared link am sure your issue will get resolved.