Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avoiding queue bloking when IDoc fails

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I wanted to know if is there any configuration i can do to send Idocs to SAP with QoS EO and asing one queue for each interface ?

I need two thing:

1) One queue per interface to avoid Idoc CREMAS be queued in the DEBMAS queue

2)if an IDoc fails, allowing other documents in the queue can be processed

for example i have an scenario where i receive novesties from differents plants, so if a novelty from plant 1 fails is not mandatory to avoid the processing of novelty from plant 2.

the parameter "maintain order at ruintime" in the Interface determination does not work, should i check the parameter queue processing in the IDOC channel?

Rgds

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible using EO.

But you can do EOIO for each interface and use separate IDOC channel and separate queue for each interface.

Thanks,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

searching in help.sap i found this section:

Quality of Service EO

For quality of service EO, a four-digit number is generated to complete the queue name using a random algorithm to determine the suffix of the sender, receiver, and inbound queues. This enables you to process multiple messages simultaneously in different queues.

Generated random number: 38

Queue name: XBTI0038

You can determine the area valid for the random algorithm using the configuration parameterEO_INBOUND_PARALLEL from the category Tuning. Using the subparameters SENDER, CENTRAL and RECEIVER you can define separate areas for the sender queue, inbound queue, and receiver queue.

On the central Integration Server, messages are persisted again after inbound processing and scheduled for sending to the determined receiver. To avoid them being blocked, messages are bundled according to receiver and placed in outbound queues assigned to the respective receivers. The corresponding queue is determined using a four-digit encryption (a hash value) of the receiver name.

Receiver name: CLIENT_XYZ

Encrypted name: E8B9

Queue name: XBTOE8B9

If more than one message is sent to the same receiver, use the configuration parameterEO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL of the category Tuning to process messages simultaneously in different queues. A random algorithm is also used here to generate a four-digit number to complete the queue name. You must enter the receiver in the column Subparameter and the area valid for the random algorithm in the column Value for this purpose.

A = SAP Backend

lets assume i define the parameter EO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL/A = 50. this does means that the sistem will generate an EO queue per interface defined in PI. I mean, 10 customer documents are sent to SAP, the system could enqueue this documents randomly, right? so multiples Outbound queue could be used for one interface, no matter if a use one channel per interface or multiples channels.

Regards

Rodrigo