cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit price in sales invoice

Former Member

Hi!

We have a requirement to change price (change pricing condition from 10 EUR to 12 EUR for  ex).

So the whole process should look like: sales order->delivery->goods issue->invoice, then we want to change price in invoice and then create accounting document.

Where can I open pricing conditions for editing? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VAL,

As per your requirement you can change the price in the in the billing level .

there are some pre customization you have to follow for this option .

1. as per the below screen shot you have to check the posting for billing block .so that you have to release the account posting manually .

Note - once you released to the accounting everything will be greyed out .

2. as per your requirement you can make your base price condition manual or through the accesses sequence .here you can change the billing date also , it is also editable mode only . you can enter manually or you can update price through update tab.

Regards,

C.B Reddy

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C B,

Why are you suggesting to change the billing date?

.here you can change the billing date also ,

Thanks for the pictures in your post!

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not standard process to change the invoice after sending it to accounting and issuing the invoice to customer.

Please follow the standard process:

1. Cancel the first invoice and create new with correct pricing.

2. If payment has already made by customer on previous invoice, issue credit/debit memos.

Please explain, how will you handle the pricing difference if customer has already paid? Why are you generating invoices if you are not sure of prices? is it the case of provisional invoice?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bheem,

The OP has said that the accounting document is not yet created.

then we want to change price in invoice and then create accounting document.

Typewriter

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Val,

Once an invoice has been created it is a legal document and in business terms any changes to it should be managed properly.

There are the following options you can look at:

1) Change management- Process change to carry out invoicing only after Price change in Sales Order (with customizing to re-determine pricing during Invoicing)

2) Invoice correction Request - Since invoice has already been created, any changes to it can be handled through Invoice correction request.

3) ABAP development

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Val V..

You can do one thing.

In "VK12" you can change condition records as much time as you want and simply you can update it in vf02> contions tab. It will flow from there only.

Regards,

Alinbindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

There is no way to upload price via vk1* (we have no fix price, it's like an agreement while order creation). All prices will be entered in sales order only...so we need to change price in invoice

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While you create an invoice its prices will flow from the order automatically. You directly can't change the prices in an invoice level. If you want to change, then you have to change in order level or else you can change in conditions and can update it in invoice level condition tab while creating or changing the invoice.

I hope it is relevant for your query and will help you.

Thanks

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in condition type if you maintain tick for amount/percent field . the field would be editable in sales order as well as in invoice.

in invoice you can change the value and save.

this changes should be done while creation of invoice. once the invoice is generated and after accounting document generation you will not be able to change the price since the field will be in grey mode.

regards

GopiPonnala

Former Member
0 Kudos

tthanks! But the point is that I need to change invoice after creation...using vf02...

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

maintain the same settings as i said earlier and along with that maintain an posting block in billing type  so that it will not hit accounts.

you can change the price and then release the same to accounting.

regards

Gopi Ponnala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As for now all the price conditions are "grey" in invoice. So my question is: where can I customise it? To make it editable.

Thanks!

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Val,

Can you please elaborate on Business requirement?

is that change is due to change in price ? If that is the case then I would recommend to set up the proper copy control for copying/re determining the prices. With this you can re determine the price while creating the invoice only.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Atul