cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound ABAP-Proxy test error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I'm trying to test outbound proxy (from sproxy -->F8)

But I immediately receive an error:

Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Wrong usage of SOAP Runtime classes

But I don't use SOAP, I just want to send it to PI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

The PI message is a SOAP message but with special characteristics like the payload is an attachment and another particular tags.

I think this kind of error can be in the proxy configuration. You don't tell us what PI version are you using.

If you have a XI 3.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.1, PI 7.11 or PI 7.3 you can check the configuration in this document/blogs:

By Sandeep: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0ac1a33-debf-2c10-45bf-fb19f6e15...

By Vijaya

If you are using single java stack in PI 7.31 or PI 7.4 you can check this Michal's blog

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I just copied service interface in IR and then generated a proxy - now it works. Some kind of bug

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kirill_smirnov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

Do you have your backend SAP system properly configured (SXMB_ADM transaction)?

When you are sending something to PI using SPROXY-generated (or standard) objects, you actually execute a web service call.

Try to execute the "Connection test" in SPROXY transaction to check whether everything is correctly configured and you're able to access SAP PI and SLD.

Cheers.

KS