cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change currency in project definition CJ20N transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have a problem in CJ20N When I try to change the currency, please see image below

I hace checked in Opuj transaction, this transaction you can define which field you need as obligatory, disable, input etc..

as you can see image below is configured to show disable:

When I change this selection to Input I need create a transport etc..

After this process I go to CJ20N again, and now all objects are blocked, not only the currency project definition:

Please can anyone can help me with this?

In another SAP system this does work very well, only with this server we have this problem.  This is very strange for us

Edit:

When I set Currency field to Hide, all does work very well, the field is not showed and the other them does work very well, please see image below:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read thru the http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/95374.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem lies in the screen shot no. 3rd.

You were already in the right path and you already did the right solution too by changing the OPUJ settings from Display to Input but then why you have opened the same project in parallel/another window.? Just have a look what message is coming at the bottom. "Not all object were locked" and you yourself have marked it will yellow color. Please look that it is not only project currency, infact everything went in disabled mode including project definition and first level WBS too.

So, when you have changed the OPUJ settings from Display to Input. It must have worked fine for you if you have not opened the same project in another window. Please note that if it is working in case of hide and why does it not work for input ?

Solution:-

1. Close the project and make sure that it is not opened in any of yours landscape client.

2. Change the OPUJ settings from Display to Input (You have already done that as per your feedback)

2. Check the project and you are done.

I hope I am clear to you..!!

Regards,

Amit Rajoria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit,

I hve closed de project and I have changed in OPUJ for input:

After this I go to CJ20N and I open my project but the currency shows disable:

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok then. fine.

Could you please tell me what is that user status LIQ does in your case.? Request you to please cross check its nature of behavior.?

Also, request you to check if any validation/substitution is not playing its role here.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atim, Thank you, but please let me know what's  LIQ???

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

The LIQ is the User Status Displayed on the Project Overview Screen which you have shared with us..

Also when you changed the settings for Currency for Disable to Input, what's the parameter you are using to differentiate? Is it at Company Code Level or??

Can you reset the TECO status from your PD level and see if it works..

Also as suggested by Amit, Please check, what LIQ is doing in  your projects using OK02.

Hope it helps..

Sammar

Message was edited by: sammar razdhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means you do not have any idea about user status and I am sure that this user status LIQ is not set or created by you. Isn't it.? Anyways, LIQ is the user status. You will find the same under Status->System status and under it you have user status. (Check your screen shot). Go to OK02. Check what LIQ is doing.? It would be better if you can share the screen shot of the same. I will help you to understand this. (You need to double click on the user status and go to its business transactions)

Basically, user status are used to provide more user controls on front end application of SAP

But yes, there are few more possibilities that cannot be ruled out.

1. Check if any validations/substitutions are not playing its role here. Check in OPSA, is anything you have defaulted over there in validations/substitutions. Then go to OPSI (for validations) and OPSN (Substitutions). Check the pre-requisites and check conditions in both the cases.

2. Undo the TECO status and then check. (you can undo the same by going to EDIT->Status->Undo)

3. In OPUJ, there is also possibility that you have not set the input of project currency based on any influencing field on any particular level of WBS.

4. Check the parameter of company code.

5. Also, if this change is related to cross client then, check the transport has happened in proper sequential way. Cross check the same with BASIS guy.

I hope this may help you..!!

Regards,

Amit