cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation NWBC 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to install the NWBC Desktop 4.0, however I can not find documentation for pre-requirements for this version, steps by steps to install and configure.

With this setup I plan to also connect to the NWBC me from my internal network to a network from a customer, for that I need to use the SAP ROUTER.

Can you help me?

Thank you

Marco Rufino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pre-requisites, installation and configuration is covered in the documentation. For external access you will need to setup Web Dispatcher as well for HTTP(S), saprouter is used only for DIAG and RFC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

You have any documentation about your suggestion "For external access you will need to setup Web Dispatcher as well for HTTP(S)"?

I need implement SAP Support between my network and network for my client using NWBC 4.0 Desktop.

If you have something documentation or hint, please can you send me?

Thanks,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setting up Web Dispatcher is not NWBC specific although Using NWBC with a Load Balancer - SAP NetWeaver Business Client - SAP Library should get you started. For Web Dispatcher refer to the space.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marco

Navigate to help.sap.com, Make sure to pick the right release of your backend system, then search for the "SAP NetWeaver Business Client Administration Guide". The section on " Installation and Client Configuration" will cover what you need.

Or you could try my link below ..

Installation and Client Configuration - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library