cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bold the footer information in STANDARD TEXT (SO10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created the standard text in that i have footer information as NOTE. i want to display that note information in bold letters ( only note information not full standard text)

Can any one suggest me how to do in step by step procedure. its urgent

Thanks in adv.

Anees

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anees,

This can be done as below,

1. Goto transaction '<b>SO10'</b>

2. Give the name of your Standard text name and press on <b>'Change'</b> button.

3. Now with mouse select what <b>ever the text you wanted to be 'BOLD'.

4. And now click on</b> <b>'Char. Formats'</b> list box on top left and select <b>'H Character string, highlighted'.</b>

Its done!

Please revert further, if you have any concerns...

<i><b>

Best Regards

Ali S</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks All,

My broble is solved.

Here i have created the style in se72, style name is <u><i><b>znote</b></i></u> in that i have created the paragraph formate p1 and character (<u><i><b>c1</b></i></u>) formate and then save.

Then i went to SO10 in that menu-> formate - change style, here i find my style by name <u><i><b>znote.</b></i></u>

then i used the style control command to bold the text here in this case my name

/: STYLE <u><i><b>ZNOTE</b></i></u> DOMINANT

• <<u><i><b>c1</b></i></u>>Anees ahmed </>

/: STYLE *

If any one have problem with this code or any doubt about this call me @ 09886358645

Anees

thanks to ned and all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a character format with the style that you wish then assign it the your NOTE.

For example:

<C>NOTE</>

<C>: Is the format ( in bold ) the you want your note to be shown as.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Pls Guid me to solve this Question i am not able to Do it.

i created the character formate in se72 but not able to find in so10. how to get it in so10 and how to assign it to standard text.

waiting for reply.

Anees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

U need to include this character format in your Standard text ...

<b>/: style YSTYLE (** style that u have created )and C1 is the character fromat created in SE72

• <C1> Note : hi this is sai ramesh <> (* Here in between these brackets u need to write Forward slash symbol. **)

/: style *</b>

Hope this solves your issue..

plz do remember to close the thread , when ur problem is solved !!!

reward all helpful answers !!!

sai ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a character format with the style that you wish then assign it the your NOTE.

For example:

<U>NOTE</>

<U>: Is the format ( in bold ) the you want your note to be shown as.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example:

<B>NOTE</>

<B>: Is the format the you want your note to be shown as.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

aness,

create a character format like a1. In the text u can able to assign the character format for the particular word. In ur case it is NOTE.

Regards.....

Arun.

Reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear make the whole text as std text excluding 'Note'.

then make character format which have the char. type bold 'B'.use this format to print only note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u define a Define a character format in STYLES ( in SE72 ) and use this character fromat for your note in the statndard text..

U need to include this character format in your Standard text ...

/: style 'YSTYLE'

• <C1> Note : hi this is sai ramesh </> <i><u>(* Here in between these brackets u need to write Forward slash symbol. **)</u></i>

/: style *

Hope this solves your issue..

regards,

sai ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anees,

You can use character format in script. Create a character format in script & assign to the words. you can search code on sdn how to assign character format.

Ashvender