cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i have a problem which occurs frequently,

when i open RWb, and go to communiocation channel monitoring....

there we have to fill all the entries like Communication channel, Status, Adapter Type, etc....

but the "Input Help" dropdown provided with the Communication channel doesnt provide any channels available....

also When i dropdown Adapter Type....i cant see the anything...

why does it happen>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You may try following:

1. Goto Adapter Monitoring

Under the namspace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System all the adapters should be avialable( with colours gray or red )

2. If that is not the case, then you need to check if SAP XI configuration guide, as adapters have not been properly installed

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under the namspace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System only JPR is there...nothing elses..that too with red mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adapters are not properly installed and configured. Ask your Basis team to check this with XI configuration guide.

They can look into visual administrator and exchange profile to what went wrong.

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note- 937382

or

Do the Cache refresh and restart the j2ee engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

prabhu what is SAP Note????

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sap notes are soltuion provieded by SAP. u need to search in service.sap.com and search for the notes which is pertaining to ur probelm...

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Notes give you instructions on how to remove known errors from SAP Systems. They include a description of the symptoms, the cause of the error, and the SAP Release and Support Package level in which the error occurs.

Depending on the type of error, an SAP Note may also include:

· Workarounds

· Descriptions of how to correct repository objects in the ABAP workbench, known as correction instructions

· Links to Support Packages that solve the problem

You can access SAP Notes both from the SAP Service Marketplace and SAPNet - R/3 Frontend.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u may also check OSS note 764176 which gives possible solutions.

also check:

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Are you able to see the adapters list in IR? if you cannot see the adapters the reason is the adateprs are not deployed in the J2EE Engine?

I would recommend you to contact your basis administrator and tell them your problem they can do the needfull.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandu...

i have made this channel in the Integration directory...as usual and activated it properly...

but i didnt get "Are you able to see the adapters list in IR"

pardon for mistakes...i m new to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey sudeep,

I am sorry...not IR,it is ID. I mean...when you open your communication channel you can able to select the adapter from the list of adapters.

If you install the adapters in j2ee engine you must able to see in RWB.

Can you explain what u have done in ID.so that i can help you more better.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.