cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with EOIO messages in high Load scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Java single stack PO 7.31 system.

In the scenario I currently developed I have an EOIO interface (File to SOAP).

When many messages are processed often the queue gets stuck with all messages in status holding.

No predecessor is in erronous or waiting state.

How can this behaviour be influenced? In my understanding the message flow should go on when no error occured.

KR
Habib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I stated before, there are no messages in a non-final state despite the ones in holding state.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the status of messages by using the link below:

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/sequenceMonitor.jsp

If you find a message that is stuck in System Error status, you will have to first remove the messages from System Error status and then the holding status messages will get executed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addition: on restarting the holding messages PI executes some messages and shortly after all messages remain in holding state again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>When many messages are processed often the queue gets stuck with all messages in status holding.No predecessor is in erronous or waiting state

Did u check delivering state as well?

If the message is in delivering state then all the successors will be in a holding state. Secondly, this is the default behavior and u can't change it

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I also checked delivering state. No messages are in delivering state. only successful processed and holding messages are there.