cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman monitoring no measurement for child j2ee systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 Stack Level 12 (07/2014 - which is quite the latest). For

the Interactive reporting for child systems availaibilty are working fine for all ABAP

systems. However for all my child J2EE systems, the system availabilities are missing.

I am quite a newbie here, please advise me on how to check it.
Thanks.

Regards,
Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check:

1769727 - Incorrect reporting status "Yellow" - Solution Manager setup

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the suggestion and sorry for late reply as well. I have tried your note but it does not solve my problem too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Stephan

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi STephan,

Check this thread, it may help you.

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

Seems like the CCDB settings did help me to solve the configuration. I will monitor it for one day first and I will mark your answer as the correct answer. Thank you for the help Srinivasa.

Regards,

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problems are solved by applying snote 1969109 ver 15. All my j2ee systems are having their systems availability shown and this also includes database availability as well.

Thanks.

Regards,

Stephan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi STEPHAN,

Generally availability of J2EE systems data will comes from Technical monitoring.So make sure that Technical monitoring working fine  for J2EE systems.

Mandatory checks for Interactive reports:

1)Managed system setup of J2EE should be green.

2)Enable TechMon for J2EE systems

3)Go to SOLMAN_WORKCENTER-->technical monitoring-->system monitoring-->Then select you J2EE system-->click on you system

4)In the resulted screen you will find all metric information of J2EE system.Here make sure availability of J2EE should green if J2EE running fine.This is the source of availability of J2EE in "Interactive reports" 

Thanks,

Prakashreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakashreddy,

I apologize for late reply as we had urgent long project. I have tried your methods and all are green. Do you know where else can I go and check?

Thanks.

Regards,

Stephan