Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cascading of mapping

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add to mappings in one operation mapping , I have created two mappings in ESR and i have created one Operation mappings i have added one Mapping and i was not able to see other mapping in the operation mapping. But if i have created one more Operation mapping i was able to create it .

I am using the External definition instead of data type , so i have no message type.

Please tell me is it possible to add two mappings which have External definition and no message type , if not how can i cascade two mappings.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can cascade all the Message mappings, XSL, java mapping that you want independently if they have external definition or message type. When you use the help-value on Operation Mapping you only need to set Any in the interfaces.

Regards.

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Vila,

Many thanks for the information ,

Just now i have checked and i was able to see the mapping at the same time your reply came

Any how thanks for your reply.

Thanks,

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

For the external definitions you have created two different mappings?How about the service interfaces?Did you create two different service interfaces for both outbound and inbound or you are using multiple operations concept for the one sender and receiver interface?

Also if you have one Operation mapping depends upon the assignment of service interfaces your mappings will be available and both are independent to each other.

Thanks