cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different recon account for a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please let me know if we can configure two different recon account for a customer (BP) for a contract.

Currently I have configured Z001 account group for recon account 1010101 and doing posting.

but client requirement is to add diff account group z002 with recon account 2020101 for same contract having same BP.

Regards

shantanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

Yes you can configure 2 recon accounts for a customer. To do this select your recon account GL in FS00 and under the tab create/bank/interest tab tick the recon.acct ready for input.

When you are doing the transactions you will be able to choose your recon accounts.

Regards

Sharmila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharmila

Please let me know if its possible through REM configuration.

Regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

please refer the below thread.hope its helpful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3554735

Regards

Sharmila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharmila

I have tried to assign multiple recon account to a single account symbol but system is not accepting same and throwing error that target key is different from source key.

I have also tried to assign different account symbol with different recon account but I am not able to assign diff account symbol for single condition.

condition: name: Rent:Z001

flow type is ...............1000..dr.

reference flow type...1001..dr

ref flow type...............1002  cr. 

account symbol:Z001.....for GL.(income)

account symbol: D*:2410101...for customer

Account group:Z002

entries:

1000...........D*/Z001
1001...........D*/Z001

1002...........Z001/D*

But I am not able to assign different recon account with different account group to above dr. and cr. entries.

Please let me know how to assign different recon account (d2*:2410102) in above scenario keeping in view diff account group.

Regards

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

Am not sure of REM settings. Will try to update you on the same.

Regards

Sharmila