cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error :No profitablity segment could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was trying to generate the settlement rule by running T-code CJB2 on a ETO project . There are cost and revenue posted and the status of project is TECO now.

But I get this error message which says " No profitability segment could be determined"

Would appreciate if you have any suggestions.

settlement profile, rule and PA transfer structure has been assigned.

Thanks,

Krishna Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krishna,

This could be the issue due to document splitting concept. Consult with your FI consultant.

Also, this can be solved by assigning default profit center to company code. This is customization for profitability segment.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,

NKS.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I think I found the answer from taking hints from your pointers and some other post in snc.

a) in my case the profitability analysis was not active - which I had to do first in KEKE tcode.

b) I had not assigned the rule to the project definition before running the program to generate rule for WBS. I assumed that the rule for PD will also be generated by the program.

Thanks,

Krishna Raj

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Before settlement you have to maintain settlement rule in the WBS.

Steps Are:

Enter Settlement rule in project definition first manually & save the project

Go to CJB2 & RUN,  by entering project definition.

The settlement rule will be copied to all WBS's in the project.

Now go to CJ88 and and settle the actual cost/revenue line item to the receiver.

With regards,

Dnyanesh

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Is it possible for you to share the Screen Shots for your Settlement Profile and Settlement Rule strategy which you are using to auto generate the settlement rules for your WBS?

My guess would be the Settlement strategy is not properly configured.. Please check that..

Hope it helps..

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Here are screen shots below. I believe configurations are all set

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

The settings looks good to me.. Are you able to create the PSG as settlement rule Manually? Also can you share the error screen shots when running the CJb2 for the project..

Cheers

Sammar