Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button Mapping in Agentry for Work Manager6.0 Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Work Manager 6.0 deployed on SMP2.3,

I need to design my UI on Windows 7 device as it is having a resolution of 1366x768.

I have 2 things to get solved:

1) My start button in Work order details screen is not enabled

2)When a user clicks on start button for a work order on the client it should be mapped to status WIP in the SAP

I tried  mapping in mobile application configuration for WorkOrder started by giving the technical code and user status value from backend but no results might be due to the start button not enabled.

Please guide for a solution,where i went wrong or alternates that i can try.

Regards,

Ashwini

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashwini,

Look at this document  .

It should be still valid for WM 6.1..  Cross reference status mapping from Agentry client to SAP  Work order status is maintained in config panel.

Thanks,

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manju,

Can i use the same mapping procedure as mentioned in this document for my assignment type 6 which is at operation level/work center and my start buttons will be now in Operation tab.

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can map user statuses for object type Operation in mobile status settings tab available in  config panel.Map the user status code to the mobile status for object type operation.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ashwini,

There is an enable rule tied to the action on the start button.  The rule must be evaluating to False during runtime and that is why your button does not enable.  Examine the enable rule on the action tied to the button to see why it is not enabling.  You can also run WM on the ATE (Agentry Test Environment) on your Windows machine and turn on debugging for the rule to see exactly what is happening.  I would start there.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply,

I cross verified all things you told but all were fine in picture.

But what i also found is that my Work Manager assignment type is at operation Level/work center , hence it uses operation Tab start buttons for work order  and these buttons in operation are  working fine for me.

Hence i guess the functionality was miss understood by me.!