cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people

i am getting following authorization error eventhough i logged using SAPServiceJ2E which has administrator role. I tried to deply the war file

I even tried loging on the user which software is installed i got the same error so i used SAPServiceJ2E

Following is the error description when i checked the deatils

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp60441CalculatorEar.ear

Aborted: development component 'CalculatorEar'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2007.03.30.18.24.36':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Only Administrators have the right to perform this operation.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Deployment in the NWDS works with the J2EE Engine's administrator user and password, not with the Windows users.

HTH!

-Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

no response so scrapped this

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Error message sounds like "Administrators have the right to perform this operation". do you have admin rights? for deploying.

Assigning group "Administrators" to userId "admin" through User Management Admin Console.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

It has adminstrator rights i even added these rights SAP_J2E_GlobalAdmin,SAP_J2E_LocalAdmin, SAP_LocalAdmin

as . But still i am unable to deply the basic calculator example.

Can someone help me to solve this issue. its been long standing issue

regards

ram