cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does "Add note (optional)" in Approve purchase orders app display ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

does anyone can tell me, where does this note display? For example I want to approve purchase order and I will write there "Your order is approved". I can not find any document or manual to this issue. For example picture is enclosed.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you mean where does it get stored ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

yes, "where can I read it?".

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

normally, these are stored at the header level of the PO. have you configurred the F18 text type

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i configure my F18 text ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try this:

If text type "F18" does not yet exist, you must create it in Customizing for Materials Management under Start of the navigation path Purchasing Next navigation stepPurchase Order Next navigation step Texts for Purchase Orders Next navigation step Define Text Types for Header Texts End of the navigation path. You have to enter the Sequential Number "18".

If your company already uses text type "F18" for a different purpose, you can use the BAdI Extend Runtime of Gateway Service for Approve Purchase Orders App (GBAPP_APV_PO_RDP), method SET_ATTRIBUTES, to use a different text type to store the notes. This BAdI is available in Customizing for Materials Management under Start of the navigation path Purchasing Next navigation stepPurchase Order Next navigation step Approve Purchase Orders App Next navigation step BAdI: Change Data of Approve Purchase Orders App End of the navigation path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jakub, i followed your steps in the process to create a new F18 text type successfully, but i'm still not able to find where these texts are going, i don't need to link this F18 text type to a service in sicf or something like that ? only creating the F18 type would solve my problem ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. This works nice .