cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVL2 Is showing not maintained shipping point determination even i have maintained

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts  ,

It seems Basic question but i have maintained all settings properly but still issue is same please let me know

Issue is while creating sales order in VA01

And i have properly maintained In OVL2

But when i have checked in OVL2 That information is not Populating, but when trying to Maintain New one again but system is showing all ready Maintained

Here showing Like not maintained even i have maintained

CMR, And VOV8 Also same Maintained

MMR

Finally assigning plant to shipping point

So tell me why OVL2 Is showing not maintained shipping point determination even i have maintained

Even Not Maintained OVL2 Shipping point details combination for plant system is showing

Any entry is maintained all ready ,,

Side Note : Recently Installed Ides and Doing testing on this so some time First time this problem is coming ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

As per my understanding in ovl2 ,your shipingpoint determation remove 1000 and give your shipingpoint

With Regards

Nagesh.A

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The particular error message that you are getting is V1 410. You can check in debug in these places for the reason. Also, please check whether the Plant is getting determined or not, apart from what CB Reddy has already mentioned.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu Gopal,

Here while creating configuration in you IDES system , you taken existing 1000 as company code and under that you created your plant and shipping point . sometimes while creating or assignment of plant, sales origination ,distribution channel, shipping point you taken reference and created your own plant, sales origination, shipping point  at that time shipping point determination also taken as a copy and created . so you got this type of error . these type of errors will occur usually while copying .

so kindly select the particular line item and delete then save ,after saving then you create your own then only system will accept other wise it will show this error .

see the below screen shot .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

First request you to check shipping condition and loading point field value in customer and material master. May be it was wrong value maintained ?

Second if it is a new configuration than first delete shipping point determination and plant to shipping point assignment part configuration and than furhter do this assignement. Than  i hope your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Haresh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In Shipping Point determination maintain it as

01      001 VENU VENU

Where 01 - Shipping condition

001 -  Loading Group

VENU - Plant

VENU - Shipping point.

Revert back for clarification.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the shipping condition in the SO header?

Is the field shipping point at item blank?

Is there user exit control on shipping point?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I have tried to recreate this on my system but no matter what I do, I cannot get the system to display the message as an error like that! Have you any idea which include the message is raised in when it occurs (i.e. have you set a watchpoint on the message to see where it gets raised?). Also, maybe do a search on "VSTEL" in include MV45AFZZ to check if any of your exits are populating a custom value in the shipping point field.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Noel sir

Thanks a lot for your replay ,This is purely ides system sir

so i hope No user exist Is there but i will check according to yours

Thanks  a lot