Did you mean: 

Payment posting for the proforma invoice at delivery stage

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is :

Customer Risk Category - Z12

Update group - 02 ( Credit checks at delivery level)

if the customers with risk category Z12 exceeds there credit limits, there delivery should be blocked.

Once the delivery is blocked we will create proforma invoice and send that to the customer to pay and release there delivery by the customer.

Now suppose the same customer has 3 deliveries pending and blocked due to credit check, and at this time customer can afford to release only one document out of those 3 deliveries, can he pay for only one delivery which he wants to ?

I am not a FI guy, so do not know other than F-28 to pay the incoming payments and tried with that in testing server but somehow I failed to achieve what I wanted.

Is there any one who can let me know that, how to pay for perticular document and get there delivery released?

Kind Regards,
Sridhar.

***Please do not suggest about Cash sales or Cash in advance etc. as I have already gone through those process and is not suitable for my business.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the invoice ( original ) has been created in sd side then it will be reflected into FBL5N after that FI people will be clear this invoice amount when ever they receive amount from the customer thru F-28 ( here,we can see amount against invoice numbers also.Now,you are saying that ,we will create proforma invoice.You know very well that proforma invoice will not be reflect into FBL5N. Now,you have only one option that create the down payment request in F-37 ( optional ) after that post the customer down payment thru F-29 ( once you do F-29 then see FD33,in the field special liabilities ) and then clear that customer down payment thru F-39 ( once you do F-39 ,see FD33 data ) and now system will not provide you credit block for deliveries.

BR's,

Naren