Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Message Staging and Logging Options in AAE of PI 7.4

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As I was facing issue with "To be Delivered" messaages on PI 7.4 system, I happened to go through below blog. I maintained logging and stagging parameters in Advance tab of Integrated configurations and it worked. All the scenarios started working without any issue.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/11/06/message-staging-and-logging-optio...

Could you please suggest if my ICo should use "Global Configuration" or "Scenario specific configuration"? What is Best Practice recomended by SAP.

What could be the reason that all messages are going into To be Delivered state when Global configuration option is set by default.

I can see Java system properties with below values. Please suggest if there is something wrong with these configuration.

xiadapter.stage.conf : BI=2,MS=3,VO=3,AM=2,

Thanks in advance,

Vinit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinit,

The mode "2" has been deprecated and should not be used in new releases of PI (like PI 7.31 and 7.4). The error you receive is most likely coming because global staging configuration contains this mode for processing step "AM". Please also have a look at the SAP Note 1986690 that describes this issue in more details.

Regards,

Vadim

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim.

It was very useful information. I shall get back to you after changing java properties and system restart.

Vinit.