Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty missing from Cert

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm searching to no avail using the normal troubleshooting routes.....

I have a client user question:

I have two COAs.

One has a material quantity posting among the product overview info. when printed

One does not.

I've compared the profiles and I see no difference.

I've compared many other COAs from this mat./batch combo and see the qty. postings

In this current comparison, I see both mat. postings via the mat. docs. into QI and tht's OK

Can you tell me why I cannot see the qty. on one but can on the other?

Thanks in advance.

V.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So first, y ou need to make sure both Cert profiles are usng the same COA Layout.  It's the layout that determines what fields are on the COA and where.

In the layout, you need to determine exactly what material qty is being printed.  Usually the quantity printed is the quantity being shipped to the customer and it comes from the delivery.

But from your posting, it sounds like you think this somehow comes from the inspection lot quantitty.  Which in the example SAP layout SAPscript, it does not.

So that's why it's important that you first find out by looking at the code, exactly what qty the layout set is printing.

Then you need to figure out if both COA are being printed via the delivery.  If one is via the delivery, and one a COA for the batch, you won't have a quantity for the batch in all liklihood.

But it really comes down first to understanding exactly what database field is being printed.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Verrazano,

What is the status of the Inspection Lot?

Best Regards,

Rahul