Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated configuration issue in PI 7.3

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created an ICO for Idoc to file scenrio where there is pass through mapping and XML file will be sent to JMS.

I have used same idoc as sender and receiver interface and created pass through mapping for this.

Then in ICO I am trying to put condition in receiver tab as there are 2 receivers and I will be splitting them on the basis of data coming from Idoc.

But when I am expanding the condition, the XPATH for idoc is not being populated with Idoc structure and it is showing as empty.

I have tried all the cache refresh but no luck...also in the receiver interfaces tab I am able to see and select the receiver interface but the operation mapping is not getting selected, whereas when I am creating individual objects for receiver determination and interface determination, I am able to select the condition and also the operation mapping.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rahul Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you try after selecting Software component of sender service interface in the ICO.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to set Software component of sender service interface in the ICO?

I can see that for other ICOs it is there but for my ICO it is not present and how to select it as the option is greyed out in my ico in Inbound processing tab.

Regards,

Rahul Kulkarni

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you import the IDoc into PI?

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes I have imported the idoc and selected the Idoc as my sender interface in ICO.

I am able to see that for other ICOs in PI there is possibility to select the SWVC but in mine it is not....

I will try creating a new one again...do you have any more information that can help me?

Thanks in advance.

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks I was able to select it after deleting the old ICO and creating a new one.

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Any difference between the old one and the newly created one?

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Just selected the SWVC for sender, as earlier in old scenario it was not allowing me to select it but when I deleted the old one and created a new it is allowing me to update... it is kind of weird but now the  issue was solved....I noticed this difference since yesterday but I was not able to find the way to change this earlier.