Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import and export not working for multiple users.

former_member220941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am exporting a value using below export command.

Code : EXPORT ex_KNKK from KNKK TO MEMORY ID sy-uname.

And importing it in some BADI. The issue is whenever multiple users accessing same memory Id value is not importing.

So my question is while using IMPORT/EXPORT is there any way to pass values using system IP address?

If you any know please let me know it is very urgent for me.

Regards,

Raj.,

Moderator message - "Urgency" is not catered to in the forums. You have to look someplace else.

Message was edited by: Suhas Saha

6 REPLIES 6

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you read what the F1 help for IMPORT/EXPORT has to say about target memory area?

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Just an image

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

You can use this fm ==> GUI_GET_DESKTOP_INFO

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Try using constant for memory id instead of sy-uname.

EXPORT ex_KNKK from KNKK TO MEMORY ID 'ZMEM'.

Also clear memory id after importing it every time using 'Free memory id 'ZMEM'.

Regards,

Greeshma

Aditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope as you are inserting data into sy-uname, it is changing on the user logged in.

Better to take a variable or an internal table instead.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even ignoring the memory area boundaries, your id is sy-uname, and multiple users use the same id, did you forgot to read your SAP license ?

If you actually want to exchange data between users or outside of memory area, use a more permanent medium in your EXPORT statement, e.g. database, shared memory or shared buffer (Read the F1 documentation)

NB : A FM like TH_USER_INFO can return the terminal Id and its IP address.

Regards,
Raymond