Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex tables download in SAP IM 3.2

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to download a particular complex table after downloading the Physical Inventory documents in SAP IM 3.2?

--Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Instead of refreshing entire complex  table after a particular transaction. check if that complex table has exchange object set. if so then complex table is refreshed automatically after every transmit . if the exchange object is not there for complex  table then try to implement exchange instead of refreshing entire complex. 

Thanks

Manju.

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thanks for your reply.

Initially my complex table will not have any data.

My complex table has to be filled with data based on the Physical Inventory documents which I am downloading. And after the Physical Inventory documents gets downloaded, my complex table has to downloaded on to the device.

And is it possible to trigger the complex table download from any steplet or any other java class ?

--Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam , I think its not possible way you want to do because complex table and data table mainly use for msater data of any back end . As per my knowledge when agetry runs it will always try to download complex table and data table first . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transmit order is:
1) Login

2) Update  if new  application if a new minor or modification publish version

3) Transactions

4) Update if new application is a Major publish

5) Datatables

6) Complex Tables

7) Fetches

😎 Enable push.

I would suggest modifying the bapit that would get complex table to check your physical inventory documents and to download the records it will need before it even gets to the fetch.

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each transmit all complex tables will be checked by the server if Complex tables are checked in the transmit configuration.

As Kunal said, the JavaBE.ini can be set to check the how often to refresh the table, but it is not possible to set to do it after an X transaction.

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam , As per my knowledge , its is possible to download complex table to set configuration in JAVA.BE file with table refresh 0 for  particular complex table name . Thanks & Regards , Kunal Varaiya