cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC - How to read Application Parameters from URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PFCG, I had added one Z WebDynpro ABAp application for an Role.

For that application, there are 2 application Parameters,

fromSiebel: True (always the value will be true)

Customer: Dynamic (this NWBC view should capture the Customer value from URL & send the Customer value for the WD ABAP application)

Even though I am passing the Customer Value from URL. it is NOT capturing and passing the dynamic url parameter to the wd application. whereas if I hardcode the value in PFCG (application parameters) then it is working fine.

I want to pass the application parameter from URL instead of hardcoding in PFCG.

What should I do so that it can read values from URL & pass the same as application parameter to WD application.

Note: WD ABAP application is working fine if I hardcode the value in below screen. i.e It is working fine if I provide value for Customer in PFCG.

URL:

https://xyz:44333/nwbc/%2fDBM%2fSERVICE_ADVISOR/?sap-nwbc-node=77&sap-nwbc-context=03HM33B030D633D53...

I do NOT want to provide the Static/Constant Customer Value in below screen, whereas the value from URL should be passed.

If I proivede the staic/constant value in Parameters in below, then It is working but I want to have dynamic wherein user will pass customer value from URL.

Regards,

NS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NS,

Have you tried using the ~canvas sequence? As per the help documentation. I haven't tried passing parameters myself but it would appear it should be possible based on what it says in the help.

Hth,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow..Thanks Simon,

Thanks for quick response with the solution.

Based on the above, as it is WD ABAP application, I used the below link & it worked 🙂

https://xyz.com:44333/sap/bc/nwbc/~canvas;window=app/wda/zfpm_oif_component/?WDCONFIGURATIONID=ZAPP_...   

Best Reagrds,

NS

Answers (0)