cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove duty unpaid reserved stock from bonded warehouse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a situation where user has created a declaration with 6 materials in which 1 of them have issue with the bonded account.

the customs declaration has been submitted and went to envelope status and  it cannot be cancelled for its status.

So the stock for the remaining 5 materials has been moved to duty unpaid reserved stock.

Now the issue with the bonded account is resolved. so how can we remove the stock from duty unpaid reserved?

please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Kranthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi (or Kranthi),

Your situation isn't quite clear to me.  Generally, as far as I know, the transfer of the billing document moves stock from DUP to DUP-R, and the release of the Export Declaration removes the DUP-R stock.

What is your situation right now?  Did the stock get reduced ok for the 5 "good" materials?  And what about the "problem" material?

What exactly was the problem with that Product?  And what is now the status of the Export Declaration?

Please clarify, if you still need help with this.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply we were able to resolve the issue.

We have a one other similar situation.

there is a stock posting(goods receipt) happened in 2013 and based on the same stock issues are happening for some time.

Recently

The system has not allowed when we created a recent issue with 400 grms and when we noticed that the stock has  been moved to Duty paid reserved we did check all the declarations for the given material every thing is fine but stock shows under DUP restricted stock.

We did new receipts and issues they are also working fine

But large amount of stock stuck under DUP reserved and not getting updated for any new transactions we need to remove this stock from DUP reserved. Is there any workaround to remove the stock from DUP reserved. Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Karthi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

In the IMG, please check the setting for "Release Time" in the Activity Sequence for Export.  From what you say, I expect that your system is set for "No Release"; if so, that's the reason for your issue.  Make sure that you set the Release Time to 'A' (creation of an Customs Declaration).

If that is the reason, then we'll need to find a way to resolve the stock problem.  But first, please confirm.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes, the setting in the activity sequence was " No Release" before and was changed recently to A (Creation if an customs declaration) its confirm .the pending issue is removal of stock . please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Karthi

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

I presume you are talking about a development or test system?  In that case, the easiest way will be to refresh the system, and start the transactions again.  It can't be a Production system, because you would have fully tested the stock postings before go-live - yes?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the reply,

I agree we have tested before go live but this issue came in production as they have not closed the pending documents for year 2013. please suggest if there is a solution for clearing the stock.

Thanks & Regards

Karthi.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

You could try re-processing the inbound iDoc (e.g. with technical message type 'RR' for USA).  Make sure that the Message is configured to update the document.  And of course first try it in the Test system.

I have no idea if it will work or not, but so far I don't have any other ideas, except to make changes directly in the stock tables.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)